Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cupcake Baker Gift Basket

I LOVE gift baskets and I am always trying to come up with new creative ideas. A good friend of mine loves making cupcakes and recently started a cupcake business on the side. For her birthday I wanted to give her some fun things she could use in her new business or just when baking for fun. I went to Michael's and collected the following items.
 I bought cupcake boxes, a few different cupcake liners, cupcake wraps, pretty sprinkles, and a fun box and ribbon for wrapping. I also bought a bottle of vodka!
 After my teacher discount and coupons my total from Michael's was only $18.56 for about $40 worth of items. Add the vodka and I was looking at a nice gift for only $35ish dollars.
 I put all the items in the black box... 
And tied it with the pretty pink ribbon.

Perfect gift for a cupcake maker! :)

1 comment:

  1. How you come up with this...I will give it try if i remember.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete